United International Decor offers world call interior designing services to give your private villas a regal and contemporary look that suits your style
It’s a tough job redecorating a villa and making sure your choices gel well with a beauty of our house. The rooms should complement each other and there shouldn’t be too many themes in the same living space. While villa interior design is a very creative field, there exist professional companies and very good trustworthy designers like Uid (http://www.uidbh.com/) who have an extensive repertoire of choices to select from. Different from designing a normal flat, villas need much more precision, thought and adjustment in terms of their interior design more than anything else. Here we shall discuss a few tips on how to do better interior villa design.
- Pick the paint color first
There are myriads of paint colors with various kinds of tints, tones, and shades. And each one looks different from home to home meaning what looks good in your current home might not in your new villa. Your choice of color decides your theme so go over the artwork or decorative pieces you have or plan on buying and then decide the paint color.
- Resist overcrowding a room.
Gracious simple living means having enough space to move around with ease and not stumbling around. This is good news if you are working on a small budget. You don’t need to fill up space with lots of junk just to look gaudy.
- Hang artwork at the right height
Did you know that galleries and museums hang artwork so that the midline (center) of each piece is 57 inc hes to 60 inches from the floor?
The reason is that t he average human eye level is 57 inches. And if you want to focus on your artwork, you should do the same.
- Know how to arrange furniture on a rug for a more comfortable look.
There are three ways by which you may arrange certain furniture on your rug.- all on, all off and front on.
- Create a focal point
Choose your star asset and make it the focal point for a room. Allow other items to take a secondary role.
- Consider sight lines
Your focal point should be allowed to be free and a clear vision obtained from one room to the next, so that it feels like you’re being drawn between them.
- Check how the decorative item actually looks in your villa
- Add layers of lighting to bring depth to your room.
Thus what are you waiting for? Your dream villa is waiting to be decked like a bride!
United International Decor offers the best deals on a variety of kitchen fixtures and interior design requirements to give your kitchen a stylish look
A kitchen is the heart (and the tummy) of your home. Carefully thought out kitchen interior design is a must to maintain good home aesthetics. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Eliminate wasted movements. Consider how and where you utilize things. Store breakfast food and bowls close to the breakfast table. Keep wraps and plastic compartments in a single helpful spot close to a work surface for wrapping scraps. Locate dishware and flatware close to the dishwasher to facilitate the way toward emptying.
- Outline wide walkways. Ways all through a kitchen ought to be no less than 36 inches wide. Ways inside the cooking zone ought to be 42 inches wide for a one-cook kitchen and 48 inches wide for a two-cook setup.
- Coordinate movement. For kid-friendly kitchen outlines, keep the cooktop out of activity ranges so kids don’t get handles and cause spills when going through. Additionally, make the fridge open to both bystanders and individuals working in cooking and cleanup ranges.
- Avoid corners. To make cupboard and machine entryways completely practical, design space for the entryway’s freedom and swing course in your kitchen outline. Keep machines far from corners, and ensure doorways won’t hit into each other if open in the meantime.
- Locate the correct stature for the microwave. The right height and area for a microwave oven may depend on the chef or the child friendly character of the kitchen. For grown-ups, 15 inches above ledge level is a decent microwave height. For kids, an underneath ledge setup might be more secure and more appropriate.
- Decide the island’s capacity. With regards to kitchen islands, shape takes after capacity. In the event that you need to cook and eat on kitchen islands, design enough space so the cooktop is securely isolated from the dining zone.
- Plan landing space. When planning your kitchen interior design, permit 15 inches of countertop on each side of a cooktop and fridge. Landing space is likewise vital close to the microwave.
- Consider the countertops. Chefs who get a kick out of the chance to cook require all the more counter space – ideally between the range and sink – than the individuals who cook rarely or make simple meals. Likewise, joining two countertop heights makes heating simpler and helps kids who are associated with meal preparations.
For more design tips for a beautiful home, visit our website at
At United International Decor, we specialize in all kinds of interior design services to give your home and office spaces that suits your lifestyle
Interior designing for business properties is a tricky business. The space must be proficient and financially effective, yet additionally be one of a kind creating unique experience.
To additionally intensify the issue, trends are always advancing, so organizations should routinely adjust their interiors to reflect current tastes of their clients, guests, and employees.
Luckily, some cutting edge patterns are helping them remain agile with their plans.
- Deep Tones
Mirroring the excellence of nature, profound cooling tones are the design of the year. Try to utilize charcoals and grays tinged with greens. Consolidate them with ivory, stone, and beige for adjust.
On the off chance that this all appears somewhat reserved, at that point include a couple of sprinkles of red hot paprika or lively lime for color.
- Super-scale and geometric patterns
Small scale outlines have for some time been normal from hotels or hospitals everywhere. Be that as it may, hope to see them phased out for more sensational, huge scale, geometric examples.
These striking plans enable business to make a genuine outline articulation that communicates identity and establishes a long term connection on guests.
- Shape over capacity
It used to be that cost was the essential factor affecting choices to buy office furniture. In any case, with a regularly expanding focus around ergonomic plan, the furniture in a cutting edge work environment should be agreeable and in addition financially savvy.Its the mark of a good corporate interior design.
- Peculiar mixes
Interior designers today are moving far from obvious themes and rather including an assortment of sudden peculiar touches to make each space extraordinary.
A pertinent example is the rise of non-coordinating floor tiles, which, however it might sound peculiar, can look awesome if connected in the correct way.
- Dual purpose designs
A result of this drawn out budget fixing implies that business are continually searching for better approaches to spare cash. Commercial insides offer a large group of potential outcomes, as reflected in the developing prominence of dual purpose designs.
With organizations going under expanding strain to meet social commitments, there is a drive towards advancing eco-accommodating business plans.
While glass use has for the most part been viewed as a sign of energy inefficiency, new advances in window configuration imply this is not true anymore — glass looks set to end up noticeably a staple of future eco-builds.
For more design tips for your office space, visit our website at www.uidbh.com
Interior design is a part of enhancing the existing interiors in residential and commercial spaces. It gives the space a more pleasing & aesthetic look.
An interior designer plans up the structural set up to be constructed and gives the expected outcome the customer needs. It includes conceptual development, space planning, site inspection, construction management and finally execution of the design. Creative and technical solutions are applied within the space to achieve a built in interior environment.
This kind of set up is highly functional, it enhances the quality of life and culture of the people residing in them which it your space an aesthetic appeal. The interior design process follows a systematic methodology which includes thorough research and planning of the space.
Designing a space not necessarily requires any study, some people are naturally creative and they utilize their ideas and experiences to create and decorate their own living space into a magnificent piece of art. One needs to be readily updated about the designs and structures which are in trend in the market. Following them, one can invest their own ideas and decorate your own home or maybe just your room!
Interior designer is someone who can successfully create a new living space within your existing interiors and completely transform your home or office just by few changes in the space building a unique theme into your home or office.
They have the ability to make a small room look really spacious and match the interiors and colors of the room with the personality of the man staying in there. They go beyond the selection of color palettes and furnishings and change the entire space into a very calm and pleasing looking space.
Color is a very important aspect in decorating and coordinating colors to create a stylish scheme or a particular theme based selected by the customer. Colors have a psychological effect on the person residing in these spaces. Hence, keeping in mind interior decorators design the space accordingly depending if it is a residential space or a commercial one. Color can greatly affect our positive and negative state of mind while we are residing in these spaces. Few colors tend to have a positive effect and few of them do have negative effects.
United International Décor W.L.L provides wide range of services. To know more about our wide range of services, do visit our website at http://www.uidbh.com/
United International Decor is one of Bahrain’s leading interior decorators specializing in office interior redesigning to suit your corporate needs
Upgrading the interiors of your corporate space is an excellent way to showcase your growth in the industry. An outdated office space can be quite demoralizing to the employees and might showcase your business in bad light among new clients. One of the primary reasons to revamp your office infrastructure is to enhance the brand image of your corporation.
When attempting to redesign your interior space you should not compromise on the functionality of the available office space. You should ensure that the space is easy to work in and that it does not contain unnecessary clutter. Make sure that the filing cabinets and the work stations are easily accessible and the entire layout of the space is in compliance with the fire safety standards.
Privacy is another aspect to consider when redesigning the office interior space. Modern office partitions are made of wood, glass, metal etc.You can also invest in quality soundproof partitions to ensure that your employees get the privacy they deserve, thus increasing work efficiency.
At United International Décor, we offer world class interior designing services that suits your office needs. For more information about our services, do visit our website at http://www.uidbh.com
Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interiors, to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the end user.
It is the process of shaping the experience of interior space, through the manipulation of spatial volume as well as surface treatment for the betterment of human functionality.Often specializing in unique areas like hotels, casinos, restaurants, or other businesses that may regularly freshen up their designs to keep their businesses looking comfortable yet enticing.
Residential interiors vary greatly when compared to commercial interiors designing. Depending on the aspects which need to be designed one has to select appropriate designing which will blend effectively with the surroundings. The designer tries to help customers look after their needs at home, their personality, and style and goals which make the home more comfortable. The designer should dose what the home needs which look convenient.
Interiors for living room
An interior design of a living room should never be too extravagant. Classic modern designs using materials like stainless steel and furniture that has geometric designs are quite popular. It gives a feeling of lightness and space. The use of muted colours further gives a touch of class to the overall effect. They are easier to clean and maintain. The use of traditional materials like bamboo and rattan can also make the central theme for designing the interior of a living room.
Interiors for dining room
For the dining room interiors, you can opt for a more casual look that is perfect to be relaxed while dining. Dining tables come in various shapes like circular, rectangular and square. Choose the one that suits the architecture of the dining room and leaves enough space to put other furniture.
Why choose an interior designer?
- Making the most of the space: Interior Design consultants know how to make the most of every single inch of space in your home.A professional interior designer will be able to go beyond colour and instead see every inch of space as a gift. A good designer will know instinctively what would suit your home and provide you with the best use of space possible.
- Suited to your budget: Working with a sophisticated interior designer is in fact a pleasure and can really help you to make the most of your home, put your stamp on it and achieve the latest fashionable looks without spending a fortune or taking on the stress yourself.
United international décor provides optimal services. To know more about us, visit our website at http://www.uidbh.com